Your privacy is important to us. We will not misuse any of the personal information that you provide in order to use this service. The following is a disclosure on how we will, and will not, use your personal information. If you do not agree to any of the terms stated within this policy you are instructed to not use this site, period. We feel that it is within our best practices to share with you the following:
We collect information from you in order to provide you with maps, lists, and other information about registered sexual offenders in your area.
- Ganet.org may or may not use the information that it receives or collets through this site in any manner.
- The exception to the above is if we are required to provide information under order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
In order to use our automated notification system, you must register and provide certain personally identifying information, including information for billing purposes. The following sections describe how we store and protect your personal information.
All personally identifying information that we maintain is stored in an encrypted database.
Credit Card and Bank Account Numbers
We use PayPal and in some occasions different Bank Process companies to process credit card and electronic fund transfer transactions for services we bill for. We do not store your credit card or bank account numbers in our database.
If you register for an account, you may be asked for your email address or telephone number.
- If you provide your email address, we won't email you without reason. If you provide your telephone number, we won't call you unless we feel it's important.
We will only contact you under the following circumstances and for other reasons that we feel are important:
- Report a new offender in your area.
- Announce a new feature of this site.
- Provide a new service relative to your security or home